Tulsa Oklahoma's Source for CPR Training and Emergency Medical Products
Call Us: 918-994-1312
BLS - Basic Life Support
CPR and AED for Healthcare Providers - Online option
The American Heart Association'sBLS for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1 Course, web-based and accessible 24 hours a day, provides a flexible alternative to classroom training. Through case-based scenarios, interactive activities and videos, this course teaches the concepts of both single-rescuer and team basic life support.
Part 1 must be paired with a hands-on skills practice and testing session (Parts 2 and 3) with an AHA BLS Instructor. Students who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate that allows them entrance to a skills practice and testing session. An AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion card will be issued upon successful completion of all three parts.
Step 1: Complete the $22online course at any time and print off your certificate of completion. Click here to enroll
Step 2: Contact us to schedule a skills test. $40
Step 3: Your BLS-CPR/AED Certification Card will be mailed to you within 2 weeks.
• Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
• 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card is valid for two years.
Skills and Written Test: $40(Includes 2 Yr Certification Card)
Online course: $22
Optional Workbook: $16
Length online course: varies
Length of skills and written test: Approx. 1 hour
Minimum Class Size: 1 (greater Tulsa area only)
Meets all American Heart Guidlines for Healthcare Providers and Professional Rescuers